We’re after a team of passionate educators!
Macarthur Kids are now accepting applications.
We would like applicants who have a positive attitude and really enjoys working with children.
Must have excellent people skills must be punctual, passionate and well presented.
We would like to encourage Experienced Qualified Early Childhood Educators to apply.
Positions to fill:
- Educational leader role
- Room leaders and;
- Room Assistants
Must have a good understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards.
We are looking for passionate Educators who:
- Want to make a difference in their lives and who will extend on their interests to further their education
- Will engage with children and continually document children’s learning
- Find joy in documenting children’s learning and reflecting on what amazing capable learners they are
- Will build on the children’s strengths, skills, interests and knowledge to ensure their motivation and engagement.
- Have the energy to have learning experiences set up for the children. Educators who have the patience and time to play with the children, and explore their imaginations with them.
- Wake up wanting to come to work each day to see the children and provide them with a variety of learning opportunities.
- Will supervise and ensure that they provide a safe happy environment for the children each and every day.
- Are able to provide excellent customer service to our families, who are able to deal with and manage any complaints effectively, with patience and understanding.
If you have the above attributes please forward your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org with references for further consideration.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview and only resumes with references will be considered.